Why Costa Rica? Stability, innovation and a proven international competitiveness provide the right climate for success
Costa Rican companies exports more than 4,000 different
products to over 150 destination countries. Activities like
aeronautic software testing and development, cable and
harness assembly, repair and redesign, electronic components
and metallic parts manufacturing, are being executed by
multinational and local companies.
Knowledge, expertise and productivity are paving the way for excellence and innovation.
- 218 institutions.
- More than 101,912 students enrolled.
- 55 different specialties.
- 590 graduates in Industrial programs per year.
- 60 facilities nationwide.
- Industry main areas: Electronics/Electric, Material Technology, Electro-mechanics, Industrial Electronics Maintenance, Industrial Automation, Metal Mechanics, Plastics Transformation.
- 30,105 people trained in 2014 in technical.
- 1,700 people trained in areas such as Electrical, Electronics, Metal mechanic per year
- 61 universities in total: 5 public and 56 private.
- +50,000 graduates in 2014.
- 19,850 diplomas granted in Business, Economics, F&A, Engineering, IT, logistics, Biology, Chemical.
- More than 227,000 students enrolled.
We are based in a country with an ecosystem of high value and stability, but above all with a deep-rooted quality culture and a growing talent base ready to join the aerospace industry
#1 IN HUMAN CAPITAL
A ROBUST ECOSYSTEM
COSTA RICA IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST PLATAFORMS
THE COUNTRY RANKS #1
COSTA RICA RANKS 1ST
FIRST IN LATAM
We are a group of more than 30 companies with technological capabilities that enable the development of aerospace solution
Costa Rica has over 40 years of manufacturing experience,
manufacturing products ranging from tires and batteries to
precision machinery, molding and plastic injection, to recently,
the development of a plasma rocket propulsion technology
engineered by former Costa Rican Astronaut Franklin Chang.
Costa Rica is a place with rising talent ready to integrate with the Aerospace Industry.
Choose a country that values its ecosystem, that enjoys stability, that has clear rules to play, that respects intellectual property, located in the same region and where quality is at the core of its culture.